Goldeneye 64 Beat Goldeneye 64 Beat

I dont think it works.

First couple seconds sounds like it has a chance then it goes to a mix of modern and retro that doesnt work. I think its to slow and the horns and stuff at 1:11 really kill it. When your trying to make a song like this you cant just add in sounds like the fail guitar at 2:55, it happend earlier in the song too but it really doesnt work.
Keep at it though im sure you will get it right with some more tuning

RD2010 - Seek and Destroy RD2010 - Seek and Destroy

Really Good!

I was trying for the same feeling but you took it to a much higher level or pure Pwnage. Great work

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

Makes you want to headBang or Curb stomp babies

Its great, has a mosh pit feeling to it and i agree with every review to date, it does make you want to smash some ones skull in or curb stomp a baby.

I do have a suggestion though, have to tried tuning the backup guitar to something else, idk why but i feel like if it had a diffrent sound it might be better, an the solo near the end should maybe be turned up a bit. the sound of the main rift kinda overwelms it. Just a thought though. Keep Playing the Tunes though, its a kick ass song.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks for the review!
This song is like 3 years old so I don't have the files to remix it anymore x) maybe I'll record it again if I've got some time to myself (which is far from being the case actually ahah)

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Hell Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really shocked at how good this was... I thought this would suck like 90% of shit does but when my jaw did finally return to my face i was like " Man im DL this shit and jamming it!" An i did.... Keep up these monster Ballets!

Burn7 responds:

I will most certainly try, thanks for the review!

The_Wanderer The_Wanderer

Sweet

Makes me think of the Hulk, walking alone hitch hiking from town to town

(WF1) Jason Tribute joke song (WF1) Jason Tribute joke song

Rofl Waffle

How can you blame him, God Of War3 is the shit, song really made me break down and laugh though, im sure you were after that. That an to get Jason back on MSN

wyldfyre1 responds:

Yes god of war 3 is pretty sexy. However me singing on msn? Oh so much more sexier! LOL

&amp;gt;&amp;lt;DnA&amp;gt;&amp;lt;WiP&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Remember24Get ><DnA><WiP><Remember24Get

Need to know how your doing?

Your doing great, keep it up. Very slow paced song so its not in my field but its still pretty good among my standards. This song makes me think of when someone dies in a game, or aftermath to a disaster

DNAmusic responds:

thx

[StarWolf]* [StarWolf]*

I like it

I cant really say what to change to make it better but i do love the sound. Brings be back a few years to the old N64.

Neo Super Girl/prec!se Neo Super Girl/prec!se

Not bad at all

I liked it, has a nice possitive feel to it

ventricle. ventricle.

Nice

Loved how you set the bass up in this. Personaly i think if you take the breaking glass out and replaced it with something else it would be much better.
Keep making music :) your pretty good